This is our backyard. There's a little patio that we have some little tikes cars on. We had to get a lawn mower of course, and it was the strangest feeling to be doing dishes and looking out the window in the back and watching Dave mow the grass. It made us feel kinda grown-up. But it was like we were just playing house. Dave keeps saying, when is that magical moment when I'll feel like a grown-up? But, it's slowly sinking in. It's just so surreal sometimes, at first it was just really strange, because it was so new. We aren't students anymore? So weird......BUT SO COOL!
2 comments:
What a fabulous house! I am so excited for you! I don't know how long ago exactly you moved in, but I am way impressed that you are all unpacked and put together! It's so cute! I am glad you are back home in Colorado!
Your house is beautiful and we are happy to know you are in the next chapter of your life.
I remember when I felt like a queen when we moved into a new house and it sounds like you are having similar feelings.
Best wishes in CO.
A Donna
Post a Comment