Oct 9, 2008

ASBC 10 Year Anniversary


Dave was at ASBC during the 10 year anniversary of ASBC. So, to celebrate, all the flights got to run a 10k! Fun! I guess…Later, we got to attend a dinner at a hotel. Dave had to get his mess dress uniform (Air Force tuxedo) for the mandatory event. He was kinda cranky he had to get the uniform and go, but we had fun. There were babysitting arrangements so we could go. I admit that I like to dress up now and again. Dinner was pretty good and the speaker arranged was stuck somewhere from Hurricane Gustav, so he wasn’t able to come! We skipped the cake, and ended up leaving early so we could get Kayla and because it was stormy.

The first pic is a view at the hotel looking down, and a pic of Dave in his AF tuxedo, and me.

No comments: