Feb 22, 2010

Pictures of Gma/Gpa Thomander Visit

Thank you Dave for posting these pics for me! I know I know.....I need to get on Facebook! Dave's sister Soo took these really really AWESOME pictures and put them on Facebook, and then Dave took them from there and posted them on our blog. Thank you Dave! And thank you Soo! These are so cute! WOW! You captured some sweet moments!
This is Makenna and her cousin Faith, who was born a week before Makenna. Aren't they so precious? Faith has more hair, and Makenna has a lighter complexion, but to me, when they were side by side, you could tell they were cousins, that they are related!
I took a last minute trip to Utah, it went by too quick, but was able to visit Dave's family living in Logan. Kayla got to see some of the cousins and aunts out there, and was so excited! It was so wonderful! And Gma and Gpa T were able to see Makenna! That made me so happy. I have really been blessed to have such wonderful in-laws!!!! I love them dearly.












This is me and Dave's mom, isn't she cute?


5 comments:

Bre said...

The one of the cousins holding hands is so cute.
If Makenna ever gets bummed about not having long locks she can come hang out with my bald baby.
Hey we need to hang out anyway!

CHELZERS said...

Two of the cutest babies ever! You look beautiful too! (as always!) And Kayla is such a doll. Good to {hear} from you :) Hope all is well!

Porter Family said...

Ummm, Makenna is seriously adorable and you can totally tell she's Kayla's sister. Kayla is so grown up! I'm glad you're doing well. Tell Dave Hi and if we can send packages, email me his address...Love ya!

Yearsley couple said...

Kathy first of all you are drop dead beautiful!!!. Your two girls are just like you. I am glad you guys are doing great. Love ya tons

jmelgan said...

Great pictures! The one of them holding hands is so cute!