Mar 16, 2010

Makenna's 1st Laugh

So Dave not only got the first smile, but he also got the first laugh!!! And I couldn't believe that I actually got it on video! While he was here for Christmas he got her to laugh! It was really late at night and Makenna was up and needed to be changed. (4th outfit change that day.) She was in such a happy mood and interacting with Dave, so I ran and got the video camera downstairs. I'm so glad that I did! And I am so happy Dave was Makenna's first laugh, and here for it too. He is such a good daddy. =) Just wanted to share the love.*I edited the video since it was kinda long.




2 comments:

amynewby said...

That is so great that Dave got her first laugh and you also got it on tape! I'm sorry I haven't been very good at staying in touch, we decided to buy a house and it's been innnsane! :) I miss you and think of you often. It would be fun to get together and catch up sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

these are precious. what a sweetheart.