Apr 8, 2010
Peek-a-Boo! Good morning mommy!
Makenna cracks me up. Makenna is my roommate right now. Her crib is right by my bed. One morning I woke up to this. She had figured out how to lift up the bumper to see me. She did this for awhile, until I finally got a better bumper with more ties on it! I got a new bumper because when I would put her down to sleep she would play with the bumper, and then get stuck, so no more of that! But when she would lift it up to see me it was hysterical! Sometimes she wouldn't go to bed at night because she would see me, so I would reach out and pull down the bumper (she is quite strong) until she gave up and went to sleep.
Makenna is soooooo ACTIVE!!!! If you notice in the picture, when I had put her down to bed her feet were where her blanket is at the end. Its so funny to make this discovery and think, hey, i didn't put you down over there! She turns completely around every time I put her down to sleep. She ends up in the opposite direction. Is she practicing crib break dancing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's so cute!
That is funny. Our kids are the same way, all over the place!
Post a Comment