Oct 3, 2010

Makenna's Gifts and singing to her!

For Sunday sessions of General Conference my family that is in town, Michael, Ruth, Jacob, and my mom, all came over to watch and have a birthday party for Makenna. She is turning 1 on Wednesday!!! I can't believe it! Wow....We had a lot of fun. Dave, of course we missed you!!! I thought I would put videos of our party for Makenna on our blog for you to see. (Maybe easier on the blog then you trying to download them in your e-mail?) Hope you like them! I wish you were here. I'm so thankful we have modern technology so you can see Makenna, and the joy she is!

Here she is opening her gifts, she really liked them! I forgot to mention on the video that Kayla picked out the toy that you push down with the balls as her present to Makenna.




Here we are singing Happy Birthday to Makenna!



1 comment:

Dave said...

YAY! Happy Birthday MAKENNA!!! I wish I could be there but thanks for posting the videos!! We'll celebrate it again when I get home!