I love going to the programs at the elementary school! Kayla did a fantastic job in the 1st graders "The Tortoise and the Hare." She practiced the songs and sang them often at home, so I kind of hummed along when they all sang. All the kids did an excellent job. Grandma Carol and Uncle Michael and got to come too, and that made it so special for Kayla! Then we grabbed an ice cream cone afterward. Makenna only ate it from Grandma Carol....she does that a lot. Makenna doesn't really eat if we offer her food or if she has her own, oh no, but she will eat Grandma Carol's food! We had a good time! Kayla, you were a SUPER shining star!!!! Magnificent!!! I can't wait until there is another program.
Kayla after her play and her flowers. And then with her 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Minnette.
Yea Kayla!!! Kayla with daddy and Makenna. I thought this picture of Makenna was so cute. Uncle Michael was teasing her.
No comments:
Post a Comment