Kayla and I went to see Disney on Ice at the World Arena. It was really nice to do something together, that was really special, with just the two of us. Kayla wore her very beautiful Sleeping Beauty dress and shoes. She really wanted to wear them, so I let her. When we got to our parking spot it was quite the walk from the car to the arena, so I ended up giving Kayla a piggy back ride because those princess shoes are just not made for comfort. I'm so glad we went and took advantage of the opportunity to do something like this. At one point I looked over at Kayla, eating her popcorn and intently watching Aurora, and realized, again, that she is growing up way too fast! I want her to stay my "little girl", which I know won't happen, but in my mind and in my eyes she will always be my little princess and my little girl. (Even if she is growing at a rapid rate and will probably be taller than me!)
Kayla and I had a blast and we were mesmerized by all the ice skaters. How do they skate like that?! We oooooed and awwwed and sighed at all the right places. It was so girly, entertaining, and fun to watch! Thanks for the date Kayla! Let's be sure to do something like this again. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment