Jan 21, 2011

Dave's Birthday!

(Dave started this post, and I finished it....)  Dave had a great birthday!!!  He chose Papa Murphy's pizza (pizza is his favorite food - and he says to give me a break from cooking).  He waited until dinner to open his presents with us since he leaves so early for work.  He wouldn't let me go and decorate his office but he appreciated the offer. :)

We also had some friends over for cake and ice cream and some games!  We all crowded around our dinner table.  Dave didn't want to make it a big deal, just an excuse to have friends over.  I suggested that he have a princess theme party like Kayla and although he was very interested, he finally declined the offer. :)  It was a fun time and a perfect day!  I love you baby!!!  I am so happy you were born and you are all mine, I feel like I get the present on your birthday, getting to celebrate you.  

No comments: