We finally have enough going (although we are not completely up to date) to start inviting people. We are bad at keeping in touch so if a mutual friend is not invited have them email us so we can invite them! Hopefully, once we get the hang of it, this will be fun, informative, and entertaining for you all. Keep in touch!
7 comments:
LOVE IT!! What a great idea. Thanks for the invite and info. You guys are FABULOUS!
Yay! Thanks for the invite. I cannot believe how old Kayla looks. She is just so grown up looking these days. Congrats on the graduation! I bet it is nice to be done. Keep us updated on what you are doing!!!
KATHY AND DAVE!!! I am beyond happy to see this blog. I think about you often and hope you are doing well. I can't believe that is your daughter! I think the last I heard, you were pregnant and moving to Utah or something like that. Things have changed a little, eh?? :) You look so great and happy. I miss you and hope to catch up soon!
love-chelsey
Hey! Thanks for the invite! It will be fun to keep in touch with you guys this way! Hope all is going well for you guys so far in your new home!
Thanks for finally getting around to invite us. I guess we can see what your family is up to now, you really are the best! :) Miss you tons!
Hi Guys!
We are so excited life is treating you well, Dave looks so official in his uniform. Hope you are enjoying your new place! Thanks for keeping us updated!
We'll be in touch!
Yay! I can comment now! Again, I'm so glad you started this!
Post a Comment