Jul 22, 2008
Our Move
(So, I've got a lot of catching up to do! Bear with me!) After Dave commissioned we had the choice to either have the AF move us or move ourselves, it's called a DITY (do-it-yourself) in the AF-you know, they have a TON of acronyms! We decided on the DITY, to hopefully make a little bit of money, which we did, but I think we might seriously consider just having them do it next time! We had a few days to travel and stopped in to see friends and stayed with family. Thank you for feeding us and letting us stay!!! We rented a Budget truck and car dolly, so all three of us rode up front. Kayla was so good and really loved it! I think it was fun for her to be up front with us. When Dave first got the truck he put in her car seat and she got up in there and wouldn't come out! She was really excited to move, which made it easier on us because she has adjusted splendidly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment