When we first got to Colorado our very first visitors were some of Dave's friends from U of I who were heading to their ASBC training in Alabama. They stayed for dinner. Then Ben (Dave's brother) and Wendy, and their kids were able to stay a couple days! Our first overnight guests! It was awesome! They were here on Father's Day, but I didn't take any pictures! Shame on me! Sometimes I get caught in the moment, and forget to capture it, ya know? Kayla loves her cousins! We had a lot of fun and it was so nice to see all of them!!!
My brother Michael lives here too, so we were able to get together with him and my sister-in-law Ruth too, and Kayla got to play with her cousin Jacob! They were awesome too in helping us find a place to live. On-base housing was full, so Ruth went to look at places for us that we found on the internet. Thank you guys! Isn't family wonderful???
No comments:
Post a Comment