We are super fans of Brian Regan! He will be on this Saturday, Sept. 6th at 10pm (check tv listings!) on Comedy Central! We love to laugh! But nowadays it is so hard to find good clean comedy. That's why we love Brian Regan so much! My only ONE complaint is that he does use a few mild swear words in his routine ONCE in awhile. But he is hysterical and should definitely get praise and support for his good, clean, comedy. He has a new dvd coming out from this airing on Comedy Central. It's called, "The Epitome of Hyperbole". Check out his website at:This is a really good article I read on Meridian Magazine about how awesome Brian Regan is and why he is so good. Did you know he had 3 sold out performances in Lehi, Utah?! Mormons love him!
2 comments:
I LOVE Brian Regan! My husband and I quote him all the time.
Hey someone just told me last week about this guy. They told me to watch his pop-tart routine. I saw it and some others on You tube and just laughed...
Post a Comment