
Can you believe that it snowed here already in Colorado??!! We had our first snow actually last Wednesday. Has it snowed anywhere else?? Dave told me it was nice and warm in Ohio! The night before was SOOOO crazy windy! Very unsettling, our house was rattling, and I thought it might tumble down like the little pig's house of sticks! And because I was up late, I saw the first few flakes. The next morning I had a doctor's appointment, and we left when it was still dark, but Kayla was so excited to see snow! We were gone most of the morning, and I felt bad, because when we finally got home, most of the snow had melted, except for some shady parts. There wasn't quite enough to build a snowman.... Kayla kept saying to me that when it snowed again she wanted to make snowballs and throw them at me! But we had some hot chocolate and it was fun to just have the first snow!!! Happy first snow Colorado!
1 comment:
Hopefully you won't need to shovel until I get back!
Post a Comment