


The tree in our backyard was so pretty! A week after Dave left it turned a beautiful deep red/Burgundy color! I feel like I am falling in love with fall! On Noggin the cartoon moose sings a song about "Fallen for Fall" I can totally relate! I guess growing up, I didn't see or notice much of the fall leaves changing, and then we moved to Black Forest, where there are mostly pine trees. We did have some aspens that were pretty, and we did go to the mountains to see the leaves change, but it's like a whole new thing for me! I think it is so pretty! So, it was a cold day, Kayla wanted to play outside, so I bundled her up and took some cute pictures of her outside. I'm glad I took pictures then, because our tree got throttled by the wind and most the leaves are gone now!
1 comment:
Cute pics! I want more of you too Kathy!
Post a Comment