
So today was crazy hot!!! I was wearing a thin zip-up hoodie and undershirt, and by the afternoon came I had to take it off my hoodie. Someone commented why I was wearing a sweater. I guess I should watch the Weather Channel more often! Crazy weather sometimes in Colorado. But I am so glad it was warm today. Kayla and I went to go get gas in our car after her school and then I decided to surprise her with a $1 scoop of ice cream from Baskin Robins that they have on Tuesdays. It was perfect for such a hot day like today!
When we got home Kayla enjoyed playing outside with her bubbles and little tikes car. After dinner she played some more, and it made me so happy. I think she liked to be outside too because our neighbors have dogs, which she loves, a black and chocolate lab, and she loves to watch them! She was making up songs and entertaining herself by picking up all the leaves and crushing them with her hands. Thanks Kayla! I won't have to rake, it's mulch now! I had to practically drag her inside because it was getting really dark and she needed a bath! It was so nice though to have a day like today, like it was spring or something, before the snow hits again! When Dave and I talked on the phone he said it was cold in Ohio, go figure! Today's high was 72 degrees! Tomorrow's high is 75! So it should be pretty warm this whole week, and just in time for trick-or-treating on Halloween!
2 comments:
LUCKY!!! It is actually warming up a little again in Ohio. Is that a chocolate cone?
Yep! A chocolate cone! It wasn't a dollar...and next time I think I'll go with a bowl! We sat for a long time, little lick after little lick, but it was fun!
Post a Comment