So I love a fresh hair cut now that I've been in the military. Kathy's done a great job cutting it and I just feel bad that she has to do it every couple weeks. So....I thought I'd try to cut it myself while I'm here without her. Below are the results, not too shabby eh? (It probably looks like I just buzzed it all but I actually cut the sides and back with a #1 clip and left the top at a little longer than a #3)
It was pretty awkward trying to cut the back while looking in a mirror to another mirror. I felt like I was trying to use my mind control to force another person's hand in the direction I want!

3 comments:
I don't mind cutting your hair, but you did such a great job you should just do it from now on! j/k, but seriously, well done!
Nice job, davey. I can't believe the wonderful blending job you did. Ever think about changing your career path?
So fun to catch up with you a little. Kayla is soo big and her hair so long. Kathy, you look beautiful as always.
Post a Comment