Nov 28, 2008

Having fun, with my dancing queen

Kayla and I have also gotten together occasionally with my sister-in-law Ruth. She has babysat for me a few times when I couldn’t bring Kayla to things and we have done a few dinners and Family Home Evenings together. And we have just gotten together to talk and let the kids play. That has been fun! Thank you Ruth!

Kayla and I have had fun together too. We’ve had movie nights together and popped popcorn, played games, art projects, danced to music and sang songs. We’ve had tea parties together and gone to the library, gone for special treats, and to the store. Kayla has gone with me almost everywhere, and pretty happily and willingly. She has been a trooper as I have carted her around different places, meetings, and appointments; but she has been so good and I am so grateful for that! We’ve stayed pretty busy, but I think we have still had a lot of fun together.

Kayla loves to dance. She isn't in dance class right now, but when music is on, she is dancing!!!

It is so cute. Her favorite music to dance to is the soundtracks from "Enchanted" and "Thumbelina". She especially loved them while we were in Alabama, and often Dave would come back from training and we would be singing the songs from the cds and they would get stuck in his head when he went back to class. AHHH! As he was humming them too! HaHaHa!!!! Anyways, I caught some cute little video clips of Kayla dancing. they are very short clips, and so cute! It was hard to pick my favorites! Kayla is a ham!!!











No comments: