Nov 28, 2008

A Princess Party


After the baby shower Kayla had a birthday party, for the only other girl that is in her pre-school class! They are outnumbered in their class, the rest are all boys! It was fun, it was a princess costume party! I love being a girl and having a little girl! They are just so fun and so adorable!!! There were about 15 little princesses running around! They all dressed up, it was pretty cute. Her friend just turned four, and next to Kayla she is half Kayla’s size almost, Sarah is wearing heels in the picture. =)
Everyone kept touching Kayla's hair and saying she had princess hair. I probably should cut it again soon, but I just can't seem to do it yet. I have asked her if she wants to give it to locks of love, and tried to explain that to her. We'll see. But for now if love her princess hair!

Kayla won a prize for being the 2nd closest crown stuck on the princess game.

No comments: