Nov 28, 2008

Since Dave has been gone....

No, it's totally NOT like the Kelly Clarkson song! I have really missed Dave since he has been gone. I have missed Dave soooooooo much! But I am STILL so excited he got home this past Monday!!!! Yea!!! More on that to come.

I haven’t posted anything on our blog in awhile! I haven’t even looked at other blogs either! Oh man… Things have gotten really busy as of late. Sorry 'bout that! It was good to be so busy, because it has made the time go by kinda fast, but I haven’t gotten to some things I’ve wanted to do. Like blogging! I am really playing catch-up, and mostly it's for me to journal and for Dave to see what we've been up to, but if you are interested, here ya go! Sometimes I can be bad at blogging, and then I catch up on a whole bunch of stuff! It's my "home work" haha. But here is an update of things me and Kayla have been up to lately….

1 comment:

Liz said...

I understand how you feel. It was so hard being apart from Jake for that time we were apart. It feels as if you are missing a part of yourself.