Jan 4, 2009

Christmas Decorating

I love to decorate for Christmas! Dave took leave for the rest of the week and we did a lot of fun things. One of them was decorating the outside of our house, which wasn't grand by any means, but something festive. It was pretty cold that day! Next year maybe we'll invest in a ladder...Dave did a pretty good job with the lights on the tree with a step stool! (He didn't know I was taking a picture, shhh, he's so cute when he concentrates.)




And then we watched Christmas movies and put up our Christmas tree. Kayla was a very good helper. She actually put most of the ornaments on, and put all of them on too. =) I've been saving/collecting/making/getting ornaments ever since I was in Young Women's, so it's all a plethora of random Christmas ornaments on our tree, but we like it. Here's the finished product.

No comments: