(And yes, there are a ton of postings for the zoo, but we have a pass, and we make it worth it!)Kayla wanted to go to the zoo when Dave got home. It was a fun day.
We actually let Kayla go on the carousal! We never do, so that was a special treat. Surprise Kayla! We got your picture! Haha!
But this visit to the zoo was pretty cool because there was a bear exhibit. The zoo put the bears in a section with a trout pond where you can watch the bears swim and see them through tall glass panels. It was so fun and entertaining! While I was taking pictures I missed a good video opportunity! The bear was right up to the glass looking and was doggy paddle splashing at the window at all the kids and they were screaming and laughing. It was cute, but I did manage a fairly good recording..... Kayla in the corner, and um, there's the bear!
No comments:
Post a Comment