We all went to Chuckie Cheese, thanks to some coupons. It was nice for the kids, but I think the adults had fun too. My brothers were pretty obsessed with a floating ball game (which he beat 3 times), and Dave and Phillip were trying to beat the basketball high score. My mom even tried her hand at ski ball and some of the other games there. This picture is of her on Mario Cart. She is so cute! We all played.
There is a virtual roller coaster game were you sit in the seat and watch a screen that makes it look like you are on a roller coaster and the seat moves and shakes. The ride’s price is one token for 2 people, so by accident there were a ton of tokens in the game and it kept going and going with Kayla and Jacob on it. They enjoyed that immensely I think! They didn’t want to get off!


There is a virtual roller coaster game were you sit in the seat and watch a screen that makes it look like you are on a roller coaster and the seat moves and shakes. The ride’s price is one token for 2 people, so by accident there were a ton of tokens in the game and it kept going and going with Kayla and Jacob on it. They enjoyed that immensely I think! They didn’t want to get off!

1 comment:
I absolutely love the look on Mom's face in the picture with her behind the roller coaster ride! Thanks for the great idea to go there - I have another fun incentive for potty training (oy).
Post a Comment