We took my brother and mom to go see a movie. It was a quick, spontaneous decision. We didn’t know the next chance we would get to see a movie with them. We had 30 minutes before it started, and it was lunch time. So we hopped in the car, and Dave drove as quickly and crazily as safety permitted, and me and my mom were in the back cranking out PB & J sandwiches in the back. That was interesting, and almost like a double dare challenge.I was pretty excited, because we would be seeing a 3D movie! I have never seen a 3D movie before. We realized when we got in the theatre that our ticket stub said it was PG? Whoops. I can see at the beginning there are a few intense action sequences and some bad guy scary scenes. Like the bad guys chasing the little girl and they were reaching out with gloves that were claw-like and had electricity bolts. That part was a little intense. And a fire scene that was intense at the end. Kayla handled it pretty well. She sat through it and loved it! And we really enjoyed it. The guinea pig I think was our favorite! He was cute and pretty funny! My mom and I cried at the end parts (there were some pretty touching parts in there). So, I think we liked it, even though Miley Cyrus was the girl’s voice, we still liked the movie. (But we still don’t like Miley.) I wish I had taken pictures of everyone with their big black 3D glasses on!
Dave said that he has to take me to a real 3D movie, because this one was ok, but it just looked 3-demensional. He saw a movie at the IMAX where it was like you reach out and touch what’s on the screen. I still loved the experience. And of course, we had to go to the pet store after the movie, just to look at all the cute puppies and the guinea pigs, and cats. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment