Make sure to turn up the sound! When it gets really windy, the doors to our water heater room in our garage create a vacuum or something. So it sounds like a cow mooing or something! It scared me the first time I heard it. It gets really loud, so loud that when we open the garage I'm sure our neighbors can hear it and are thinking, "What in the world is that sound?!"
When Kayla heard it the first time she thought it was a cow. I think she really does believe there is a cow in our garage. Would be nice as a part of our food storage.
3 comments:
Kathy, you're a blogging fanatic! I can't keep up with you. I love the look on Kayla's face. She cracks me up. Miss you guys tons!
That is hillarious!! She is such a doll. Its fun to see how you are doing now and then. We miss you guys!
That is way too funny!
Post a Comment