This was a while ago, but one morning Kayla came into my room and woke me up by saying, “Mom, I had a dream!” This had never happened before, and I was surprised. She went on to tell me that there was a bee on her nose and daddy caught it with a net! And there were little cars and she was driving them, but she had to take a turn on it, and she was playing with Jacob. (Her cousin) And the cars were coming to get her and she told them to sop! And she was driving and Jacob was driving and “Whoa!” (She put her arms up in the air and jumped, I guess they hit a bump or ran into something!) Then she said, “And all our friends have a toy car and we all bump into each other, and I say Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!!!!”
I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote it all down, so I wouldn’t forget, and finally posting it. I thought it was pretty cute and was excited she volunteered the info. And she used her words to describe her dream. That is a big thing! She’s getting a lot better at telling me things and trying to piece info. together so she can relay it back. Yea!!!
Kayla came up to me the other day and said she had a dream. Now, this was much later in the morning, so it could be a “daydream”. She told me that she was Princes Aurora and that she touched the needle and she fell asleep. And that Isaiah, (a little boy from her pre-school) was a prince. (Uh-oh, then she got all shy and smiley as she confessed…) And Isaiah kissed me and I woke up! And we danced and I had a beautiful dress.
I think I did a pretty good job of not panicking and freaking out in front of her, just in the inside. “Oh, really Kayla? Okay.” *smile* AHHHH! Already?! I’m not sure if this was a real “dream” or not. I was pretty cute that she shared her dream with me. I’m not sure if this is her first crush. Oh man. Should I be worried?
1 comment:
The little boy Naomi carpools with the other day said to Naomi (while I was driving) "you're cute" I smiled and didn't say anything. But once we got to school I pulled her teacher aside and told her with the request that she keep her eye on them. What's up with our girls?
Post a Comment