Yea!!! We were able to have my mom and brother came over to Colorado for Christmas. They both live in Utah and flew over with credit card miles yea! Dave and I spent a good amount of time preparing for them to come and cleaning and setting up. We were so excited! This Christmas was our first Christmas actually "hosting," so we were pretty excited! While Dave was gone, which was in October, I busied myself preparing for Christmas. I stocked up on things, hit lots of sales, made menus, and made a list of things we could possibly do. I wanted to be prepared, a little at a time, so that when Christmas finally came I wasn't all stressed out, and so it didn't hit our budget hard either. I had a blast. I was just so excited I couldn't contain myself, I had to channel the excitement somehow!
My brother is at BYU, so when classes were out, they came on the 22nd of December. It was so good to have them and we had a lot of fun! Thanks for coming over Philly and mom! Ruth and I ended up taking turns with meals and she and Michael had mom and Phillip stay part of the time at their place. We spent a lot of time together! We had a relaxing vacation, but we also kept pretty busy with the things we did. It all went by way too fast, but we had a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment