One of my favorite things to do during Christmas is listen to all the music! I love it! Whenever Kayla and I were in the car, we were listening to Christmas music, and when Dave came back, he had to listen too. I don't think he minded too much. =)
Kayla is so cute. If a Christmas song came on that was usually any song with a keyboard synthesizer, or more especially from the Manheim Staemrollers, she would tell me, "Oo, mom! This is a good song. This is a robot song." I have to admit when those songs come on I want to change it, but left it on because it was so cool to her to hear a robot song.
At night sometimes I would ask Kayla what song she wanted me to sing to her. I was surprised when she requested "Jingle Bell Rock," actually several times! I thought that was pretty funny, so I had to squirm through some of the lyrics, but we got the Jingle Bell Rock part right!
Kayla's favorite Christmas songs were, "Noel" "Away in a Manger" "Jingle Bell Rock" "Jingle Bells" "Frosty the Snowman" "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and "Santa Clause is Coming. to Town". When Christmas was over we were pretty sad we couldn't listen to Christmas music on XM or the radio anymore! Man, this year I felt like I didn't get my fill! Well, if I'm like my sister, who loves Christmas music, that won't stop me from listening to it all year long! (Except it might drive Dave crazy.)
No comments:
Post a Comment