Feb 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!!!

This is late, because I don't write much on the blog, sorry! BUT...Kathy's birthday was on Wednesday! Happy Birthday Baby!!! My work is getting ready for a huge inspection coming up and this past week we were doing an exercise with 24 hr operations. So, with the overlap I was putting in 13 hr days! :( -Kathy knew about it and we were already planning on celebrating her birthday on Friday but...the exercise ended early and I got out at a normal time on Wednesday. Surprise! So we went out to eat as a family at Johnny Carino's (Kathy's pick). It was yummy and we all ate too much and still had leftovers.
Hopefully Kathy had a good day and I hope she knows how much Kayla and I love her. Happy Birthday Kathy!!! Love you!!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Happy birthday from us too! We still miss you guys terribly . . . ;)