Instead of just doing a post for each one of these little things, I’m gonna lump it all together.
Dave’s parents are coming out this weekend to visit Dave and his sister! Yay!!!! AND, they offered to bring my mom with them! They are so sweet! It’ll be really fun!
My mom put in her papers to serve a mission. It takes 6 months sometimes to process. She said if she is on a mission and I have the baby she’ll ask to be able to come out and help me, which would be awesome, but I understand either way. I know she needs to be on a mission!
Kayla gave her fist talk last Sunday! She did great, and Dave helped her. It was on “Jesus made it possible for me to return to live with Heavenly Father again.”
I have been progressively feeling the baby more and more as the weeks have gone by! I’m definitely progressively feeling better too. It varies from day to day, but much better than I have been! Thank goodness!
My sister-in-law, our eldest niece, and I are all due around the same time in October! Yea!!!! Crazy!!!! So, Dave and I will be a great uncle and great aunt! And Dave’s parents will be great-grandparents!
Peterson Air Force Base got done with a month long inspection! And they passed! It’s been a long time preparing for it and stressful for them all. (If they hadn’t passed, they would have had another inspection in the summer.)
I turned in kindergarten registration paperwork for Kayla! I can’t believe she will be in kindergarten next year!!! Oh my goodness! My baby is growing so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment