I am so excited!!! Next Wednesday we should find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Vote on our poll! Boy or girl????
The Air Force likes to do the ultrasound at 22 weeks. I guess I can wait!
Today I had an appointment and Kayla got to come and hear the baby's heartbeat! She was pretty excited and smiled a lot. I was happy she could be involved and feel included, so that this is real for her too.
Later she told me, "Mom, I think the baby can sneeze in your tummy." That caught me off guard. But when I thought about it, when we were listening to the heartbeat, when the baby would kick it sounded all scratchy with static, so to her it must have sounded like someone sneezing in a microphone! I thought that was pretty cute.
A few weeks ago Kayla had her head against my tummy and it gurgled, and she laughed and said, "Mom, the baby is blowing bubbles in your tummy!" Kayla is so cute!
She goes back and forth when I ask if she thinks it is a boy or a girl. Today she had the strong opinion it was a boy. We'll have to see! We will definitely post it on our blog and e-mail!
4 comments:
Kayla's going to be such a good big sister! Thanks again for being the best of visiting teachers!
I bet it is nice to have Kayla old enough to understand so much. She is going to be such a good help!
Oh, it'll be so fun no matter what you have! I have to say, though, shopping for and dressing up little girls is the best! Can't wait to find out!!
So cute! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for your new addition!!
I miss you and hope you are doing well and feeling good!!
Post a Comment