Jun 10, 2009

IT'S A.......

Well, today we found out that we are having:

A GIRL!!!!!!

Yay!!!! We are pretty darn excited!!!!!

Everything is okay too. Dave was able to come with me, which was really nice. The technician was very thorough. We were in there for about 50 minutes. He checked just about everything with the baby, took lots of pics for my doctor, and lots of measurements, and said everything looked good, which is a huge comfort. The baby was very active, so we only got one profile picture, which is still awesome.


I had no idea really if we were having a boy or girl. Dave was having vibes that it was a girl, but he kept telling people we were going to find out "it was a boy" pretending to be all confident. But really, he knew it was a girl. Don't worry, he was totally joking, and he is so excited and happy that we are having a girl! And so am I!

Kayla and I made cupcakes today. Kayla and I got both pink and blue sprinkles at the store. That way Dave could bring in the cupcakes to work with the appropriate color to "tell" everyone what gender the baby was. My sister-in-law babysat Kayla for me, so that is how Kayla found out too, if the cupcake had blue sprinkles, a boy, pink, a girl. She was pretty excited. Here she is with her cousin Jacob. No peeking!




7 comments:

Porter Family said...

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Bud is wondering what the deal is with boys around here only being able to produce girls. :) My sister just found out she's having a girl, too. You should run to Carters--they're haivng terrific sales (70% off stuff, plus there are 20% off coupons online you can combine) and they're stinking cute kids clothes!!!!! Anyways, I'm excited!!!!!

Bre said...

Girls rule!

CHELZERS said...

How awesome! That is such a fun day when you find out! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Hooray! I am excited for you guys!

Dave and Camille said...

Congratulations! Thanks for letting us know, we're so excited for you guys!

Kirsten said...

Yay!!! And I love your little baby bump in the video! ;)

jmelgan said...

I am really excited about having a girl too. There is just so much cute girl stuff out there to pick from!