Oct 12, 2009

Our New Baby!!!!

Me and the best birth coach/husband/daddy! I seriously could not have done it without Dave! He was so wonderful!

Dave is so cute, here he is taking pictures during a break in contractions.



Our precious Makenna, just born at 5:15 am. She was 7lbs. 9 oz.



I caught this heart melting moment. I have really been enjoying watching Dave be with our baby.




As soon as Dave could he went and got Kayla so she could meet her new sister! She was so excited!!! She got to hold her and loved talking to her and just watching her sleep.




This was the best picture I could get! When Makenna is awake, she is wiggily! My friend gave me this going home outfit for her. I love it, it says, "My daddy loves me".



Daddy and his little baby girl. We get to go home from the hospital!



Kayla is the best big sister ever! She LOVES baby Makenna!

Home at last!

11 comments:

Tessa said...

So sweet! She is beautiful. Congratulations and great job going natural. It is so hard, but I think it is worth it.

CHELZERS said...

oops. I commented on the first post before I scrolled down! Sorry! :) SHE is GORGEOUS!! Was there any doubt, though?? NO WAY! Such a beautiful family. [hugs]
-chels

Keri said...

Congrats you guys! She is so precious!

Bre said...

Congratulations! Makenna sure came to a great family.

Patti said...

Congratulations you guys. She is beautiful. You can totally tell Kayla is a great big sister. So cute. Congratulations again!!!

Annie said...

Yay! Congratulations you guys. She is beautiful, and I loved reading your story about her arrival. Good luck in the coming weeks as you prepare to separate. You are in our thoughts and prayers, all the way up here in Oregon.

Binns Family said...

What a cute little addition to your family. I hope you are all adjusting well.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures and your birth story. I loved reading about your experience. I'm so glad you all have each other. The pictures are really touching as well. Congrats and enjoy each other!!

Anna said...

She is so GORGEOUS!! (I know someone else already said that--and seriously, they're right!!) I'm so excited to meet her in person.

Jamie said...

We are soooooo happy for you! Makenna is beautiful... she fits right in with your beautiful family. We miss you guys a ton and pray for you in these next months of change and adjustment. Congratulations!

Leslie said...

Congratulations! Makenna is one beautiful little girl, just like her older sister is. Enjoy your time together as a family this next while!