Dec 22, 2009

To explain, the following posts are me trying to catch up! I wanted to make sure I have things documented in our family life for our own records. If it seems a little random, it is! I blogged a few months into a “nutshell”. I would love to someday get our blog printed off, so this is my attempt to sneak in somewhere some of the things I neglected to blog about our family that I had wanted to. Things have been a little bit crazy for me. I feel like I have been in a fog for awhile and that it is finally lifting. So, back to life! Things are slowly falling into a grove as we are adjusting to Dave being gone, making and continuing routines, and adjusting and caring for our new baby. Oh, and that I am getting a little more sleep! I have felt like a walking zombie for awhile. So I am getting to do things that I’ve wanted to do, like blogging. =)

No comments: