Mar 26, 2010

First cut tooth

Makenna cut her first tooth yesterday! She had grabbed my finger to chew on it, and I felt it!
The tooth is still too small for a picture, but there is a little bit poking up. That explains the crazy sleep schedule she has been on. She has been teething for awhile now, I'd say off and on for about a month. Fussy at times, not eating well, or sleeping well, and crying like she is in pain at random times. Poor baby! Kayla took forever teething, and got a tooth really late. So I am a little surprised Makenna has got a little bit of one up already. Yay!

4 comments:

Bre said...

way to go Makenna! Gwyn is working on one as well.

Dave and Camille said...

Yay! Carly would take 3 months or so on each tooth. Tons of fun. I'm glad things will get back to normal for her soon (hopefully!).

Anonymous said...

ouch. i feel your pain. :)

jmelgan said...

Awesome that she has a tooth, not so awesome she was in pain. No teeth here yet.