Makenna got her second tooth on April 11th!
Kayla made this beautiful play-doh model of Sleeping Beauty. I think she did a pretty good job!
Yay Makenna! She was starting to actually sit when I would put her down. The couch was nice and padded, as we practiced sitting up.

Aren't they cute?

Kayla made me a turkey sandwich and she put a HUGE pile of cheese on top! I should have taken the picture before I took the cheese off. It was piled on pretty high! What a sweetie she is!

Makenna LOVES to drink out of a cup. She especially LOVES my waterbottle. She did well drinking out of a cup for the first time!

This just was a photo opportunity! She cracks me up! She was just hangin' out with this cracker sticking out of her mouth for awhile. She also loves to dive for my food. We had some mashed potatoes with dinner and I was holding Makenna and she dove for them 3 times! She is sooooo fast! She got her whole hand in my pile of potatoes. You'd think I'd learn after the first time! She is learning and growing everyday.
Kayla made me a turkey sandwich and she put a HUGE pile of cheese on top! I should have taken the picture before I took the cheese off. It was piled on pretty high! What a sweetie she is!
Makenna LOVES to drink out of a cup. She especially LOVES my waterbottle. She did well drinking out of a cup for the first time!
This just was a photo opportunity! She cracks me up! She was just hangin' out with this cracker sticking out of her mouth for awhile. She also loves to dive for my food. We had some mashed potatoes with dinner and I was holding Makenna and she dove for them 3 times! She is sooooo fast! She got her whole hand in my pile of potatoes. You'd think I'd learn after the first time! She is learning and growing everyday.
1 comment:
Both the girls are growing up so fast. What cuties!
Post a Comment