I really wanted to make it a special day with Kayla and just have fun with her. We got in and off we went! The first ride she wanted to do is a ride where you lay o your stomach like, super man style, and then they put down a little cage like thing to contain you, keep you safe you know. A few seconds into the ride and I was totally feeling sick! I had to look away and was sweating. Man, I must be getting old! I have a really weak stomach!
We got off the ride and Kayla ran over to another one where it is just for kids. They get in Indi(sp?) 5oo cars and ride around. Thankfully she wanted to do that one over and over again, while I watched her from a bench, and eyed a trash can for awhile. My "cookies being tossed feeling" passed, thank goodness! That would have been really embarrassing!
We had a lot of fun though!

Kayla also got a new bike! An early Easter present, since it was Spring Break, and she could ride it a lot and have fun while she was home from school.
3 comments:
She is so grown up!!! Glad you didn't puke, that would have not been fun. :)
I can't beleive how big she is!!
Kayla looks so grown up with the elbow pads and gloves and everything. That's awesome!
Post a Comment