Sep 1, 2010

Pictures for Dave--by Valeri

As a late Father's Day present my friend Valeri, who is a photography extordinaire, took some pictures of the girls and I as a surprise for Dave. I was so excited! She is wonderful! Truly she is talented in capturing special moments, and she made us look good! I was there, and was so pleasantly surprised when I saw she worked some miracles! (The girls are cute no doubt, but Makenna was a little cranky, for instance. AND behind us were houses, which she photo shopped them out, and she had to pause for cars to pass by on the road behind us, but you can't even see the houses!) So Valeri, you worked some magic. Thank you sooooo much! I love your work. When you move we'll have to go to California so you can do our pictures. =) Here's her site.

Surprise Dave! We just wanted to capture the girls at a "halfway" point for you to see. I love you! Thank you for some pretty cute girls. =)








5 comments:

Dave and Camille said...

These are all so cute! The last one is definitely my favorite!

Bre said...

So cute! But not a surprise you and your girls always look cute.

Yearsley couple said...

You and your daughters are so beautiful. I love your photos. I am so excited for your half way point. Hey is there anyway we could get an invite to dave's blog too. We would love to keep up with him too, if that is ok. We love you guys and always have you in our hearts and prayers. Love Doug and Kathryn Yearlsey

Dave said...

I love my cuties!! Thanks again for that special surprise. The pictures are beautiful because Valeri is a good photographer but also because of the subjects! :) My hottie wife and my adorable girls!

Jennifer V said...

Hey Kathy! I love, love, love these pictures! All three of you girls look beautiful. I hope you're hanging in there okay and I hope you know you are one of my heroes and role models.