This was great, because there were a ton of weeds, and it seems like as soon as I pull them, they are back again, growing like weeds do. The HOA is enforced here, and timing when Makenna was down for a nap so I could do it was tricky, (I did have a baby monitor) so I was very grateful!!! My home teacher helped head it up and leaders and youth came to help. (They came the day after we got back from Utah.) Aren't they wonderful?! Thank you guys sooooo much! Kayla even helped! They did a good job, and it made things so much easier for me! 

2 comments:
Yay service projects! Sorry I couldn't be there to take care of our lawn but what an awesome ward we have! Tell them thanks from me too!
Wow, great youth to be willing to put in some time helping others! I love hearing stories like this. What great examples for Kayla too.
Post a Comment