Oct 25, 2010

Make a Wish Farm

We went with some friends to the Make a Wish Farm, and we had a lot of fun! The kids got to ride on a very inventive "train", play on a hay stack, play in some CORN, pick a pumpkin, climb in a tube tunnel, go on a hay ride, and pet and watch some farm animals. It was quite the windy dusty day! We were covered in dust when we got home, but it was very fun, and I think the kids had a blast! Who knew corn could be so much fun....we might have to try that sometime. =)


Our friends Jill and Tanner.


There were metal tubs of CORN! The kids LOVED it! I think I like it as an alternative to sand. =) Makenna LOVED this! They played in here for awhile.





Makenna LOVES animals and LOVES to pet them, she is so like Kayla in that way! She was smiling and "bouncing" with every animal she pet. And she was a very good baby, she was soft and didn't grab their fur. She LOVES animals!


Kayla loves animals, this pony was her favorite. (Its too bad I am REALLY allergic to horses.)

This HUGE pig got out of his stall while we were in there, which kind of freaked some people out, we kept our distance, but he seemed like a friendly pig.




Yay for Fall farms!!!!!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Yay!! Sounds like fun! I love the pictures. I like the one with Makenna and Kayla in the train. The one where Makenna is standing by the pumpkin and looking at the camera is funny...it looks like she's trying to say something very serious. :)