For our spring break we decided to go to Logan! Dave hadn't seen his family in a very long time! This was his first time seeing them since he had gotten back from his deployment in November. We had a lot of fun, as always. It's always so nice just being together. We played games of course, and got to visit with everyone there. They are always so good about hanging out and visiting with us whenever we come, and thinking of things to do. Dan's family came down to see us and we went up one day and hung out with them too. It was a lot of fun!!!
I loved this note. I happened to notice a note on the counter while my mother-in-law was making dinner. I took a picture because I thought it was so cute. 5:05-Kiss Kayla. : ) Made my eyes mist a little.I loved this note. I happened to notice this note on the counter while my mother-in-law was making dinner. We miss being away from our family.
And the picture of Makenna in the doggie door at Soo's house, I thought, was priceless.
We also got to visit with Dan and his family in Declo. We got to see their newly remodeled home they bought. They showed us before and after pictures and we were shocked! They put a lot of hard work into making it so beautiful. They have been busy working on their home, busy with their jobs, and working the cafe'. We got to see their Cafe' in action. I got to help, though I don't know if I helped since I didn't know what I was doing! : ) But it was really fun. They made us some of their specialties, and man oh man, I have not gotten rid of my craving for an "Angry Cow" Sandwich! Their slush bombs are awesome and their Chicken Ranch Bacon Pizza is amazing! If you are ever in the area of Declo, (especially our Idaho friends) be sure to look up, The School House Grill Cafe', it is awesome!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment