Apr 21, 2011

Upside Down

Having a child can literally turn your life upside down.  We had our laptop computer downstairs for use because  it was the best spot for it.  This made it challenging to use if Makenna was awake.  She loved pushing the buttons, opening and closing it, and would try to use it if my back was turned.  No checking email for me or browsing, until she was asleep!  It was amazing what she could do to our laptop in the 10 seconds her little hands and fingers had access to it.  So one day when it was on and the opportunity arose, Makenna was on our laptop pushing buttons until I picked her up and relocated her.  When I looked at our laptop the screen was upside down!!!  Lol!  I had no idea how in the world Makenna had done that.  That was a funny prank Makenna!  Using the laptop that day was pointless, and funny.  I just waited until Dave got home after work and he fixed it for me.  Makenna, you turned my world upside down! : ) 




No comments: