Oct 11, 2008

Caramel Apples












Well, Ruth and I have gotten together more, we've been "husbandless"! My brother Michael is working and going to school and is crazy busy! So, Ruth and I have a support in each other, and it's just so nice to have family here to get together! It's awesome! We had an FHE together and made caramel apples with our kids. It was pretty fun, and so fall! Yea!!!

3 comments:

Ruth Worthington said...

That was SO fun...in fact, I dont think I have had so much fun with all my "husbandless" time before! I am so glad you are here and the kids love each other! You are an amazing sister-in-law! Michael and I ate the last of the apples after Jacob went to bed, haha...

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you have family. it's not fun otherwise...well, not as MUCH fun!!! glad you're enjoying yourself. cute pics!!!

Porter Family said...

Those look yummy. Send one my way! :)