Hey guys, this is my room and surrounding area in Dayton, Ohio. My training has been informative and a little fun although I miss Kathy and Kayla like crazy!!! The leaves are all changing and it reminds me of my childhood in New Jersey...a LONG time ago! :) I'll have to make some friends so they can take pictures of me and I can post them too. (j/k) Thats it for now! - Dave

Yes, I made the bed myself!!! Can you believe it? j/k
If you look really closely you can see a bag of Malt-O-Meal sugar puffs cereal on the right side of the picture...I'm doing the shopping now. ;)

Pretty colors, eh?
This is a big fountain on base about calf deep and a couple hundred feet across. I'm thinking about daring myself to run through it one of these nights! :)
5 comments:
Sounds like you are making the most of it over there! We miss you, Mr. President! (haha)
wow dave...looks beautiful!! hope you're doing okay, and not missing your fam TOOOOO much!!!! what is your training??? what are you DOING???? when will it be over???
So if you run through the fountain, then you HAVE to get someone to video it for you. You should totally do it!
just don't be naked when you're filmed running through the fountain. Someone might use a night scope! Your place looks real nice. Your hair looks real professional....and you look real cute. love you. mom
Make sure if you run through the fountain that you won't get arrested. That would be embarrassing.
Post a Comment