When my brother and mom got her my mom busted out a tiny pump and balloons she had gotten from the $1 store. What a genius idea! Good job grandma! It was so fun and entertaining. We lost a bunch I think when we were pumping the balloons up we would over fill them and they would pop. (I think my mom had the most fun doing that, she so cute, she would always laugh and scream when it happened.) Or if we sometimes twisted the balloon into a certain shape just so, it would pop! We had a lot of fun. Phillip had some experience I guess from his mission. At one point he made a monkey, sword, a Ganzo looking bird creature, a flower, a swan, and a dog. And Dave made a mouse, bunny, hummingbird, and dog. The only thing I made was a wiener dog. So, if you go to the $1 store, try to find some and just keep them on hand and when you need something to entertain people, you can whip those wiener doggies out!
Here's some crazy pictures of us with our animal balloons.
No comments:
Post a Comment