Well, Merry Christmas Late! Hope everyone had a good Christmas! Here’s how our day went. I was so surprised that Kayla didn’t come and get me at 4am. When we went to bed we put a sleepy Kayla back into her bed, so she and Jacob actually slept in the same room. In the morning I could hear them happily playing together, and prolonged the magic so everyone could sleep a little longer. I think they were up by 7. But after awhile I could hear them getting antsy, and they finally emerged, ready to come down and see what Santa brought them.
Here is Kayla seeing a doll house from Santa and her stocking. She was so excited I couldn't get a good picture because it would turn out blurry from her jumping, so we took a few, and this only one turned out. But she looks a little cranky with me, but still cute!

We handed out the presents and dived right on in opening them. Here are some pictures of that.




Jacob got a pretty sweet present that I think even all the big boys envied. A policeman helmet with sounds, lights, and microphone. Pretty cool!
Kayla's big present was the Tag Reading Pen System. She has played with it everyday since! I don't know how, but the pen somehow reads exact words on the page. She is really getting into reading and Cat in the Hat, which it came with, is one of her favorites. We played and relaxed all day long. It was a good day.

We had a good dinner and played LOTS of games and then ate some more, of course!
My family was almost complete. My sister Kelly and her husband Mike were in Utah. I missed them and I was sad they weren’t with us too. We missed you Kelly and Mike! We missed seeing Dave’s family too!!! Hope everyone had a good Christmas!
Here is Kayla seeing a doll house from Santa and her stocking. She was so excited I couldn't get a good picture because it would turn out blurry from her jumping, so we took a few, and this only one turned out. But she looks a little cranky with me, but still cute!
We handed out the presents and dived right on in opening them. Here are some pictures of that.
Jacob got a pretty sweet present that I think even all the big boys envied. A policeman helmet with sounds, lights, and microphone. Pretty cool!
Kayla's big present was the Tag Reading Pen System. She has played with it everyday since! I don't know how, but the pen somehow reads exact words on the page. She is really getting into reading and Cat in the Hat, which it came with, is one of her favorites. We played and relaxed all day long. It was a good day.
We had a good dinner and played LOTS of games and then ate some more, of course!
My family was almost complete. My sister Kelly and her husband Mike were in Utah. I missed them and I was sad they weren’t with us too. We missed you Kelly and Mike! We missed seeing Dave’s family too!!! Hope everyone had a good Christmas!
1 comment:
Again...you got awesome pictures from Christmas! Thanks so much for letting us stay there and enjoy it all with you. We love you!
Post a Comment